Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trip Entertainment

Ok, this was started in Facebook but I figured I would open it up to those few non-facebookers out there.

As any of my friends will attest, I am hardly a novice in regards to long trips in a car.  This being my 5th East-West trip and 5th or 6th North South trip (I like that I am doing both in one trip, hypotenuse be damned!).  However, having spent so much time in the car, I have pretty much worn out all forms of road trip entertainment that I am  aware of.  So I am looking for two things

1) Road trip games that you can recommend, and not the obvious like slug bug and the alphabet game.  Anything that we can play that doesn't require my eyes to be off the road for extended periods of time (blackjack is not out of the question).

2) Road side attractions along I-40 / Route 66 that you have been to that you recommend.

Leave em in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment