Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday = Bourbon Day

It is August 2nd, 2010 and I just woke up.  It is my 35th birthday and today we are going on a tour of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.  Todays itinerary looks something like this:

9:00am    Buffalo Trace (Breakfast Bourbon...)
10:30am  Wild Turkey
12:30pm  Makers Mark (I am an Ambassador)
2:30pm    Jim Beam
4:00pm    Churchill Downs - the horse track!

Dorrie:
You would think that drinking bourbon at 9 am on a Monday would be a little early, but it is his birthday, and it does get us out of the Ramada Inn we stayed in last  night. When we opened the door it was like a swamp the room was so humid. This morning, after having the air on crush the entire night, its like an iceberg. 

Here are the pros and cons of the shower, so you can get a feel of what we are working with here. 
Con: The water is brown
Pro: The water pressure is awesome, and the shower head is not at waist level. 
Con: There are someone else's pubes stuck to the wall in the shower. 
Con: Dorrie is pretty sure that in a few hours there will be a video available of her online, shaving her legs. The 'vent' in the corner of the shower has no fan...
Pro or Con: The water gets so hot it smells as if its literally about to catch on fire.   

Oh, and there is a Sugar Glider convention going on. 

2 comments:

  1. I want a Sugar Glider. Bring me one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, I would also like to point out that this thing just made me use the "word" dorkeho to verify my account or whatever it had to verify.

    ReplyDelete