Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Road Trip 2011: CA or bust - Weekly Update

Good news everyone..... 

Well, I have a taker for the first two legs of the journey. Mr. Iacopelli is going to join me from Jacksonville to Austin, with an overnight stop in New Orleans.  His application was selected for two reasons.  One he submitted it!  Two, his answer to the questions.

From where to where do you want to go? His answer: College towns and roadside strip clubs.
In 50 words or less, what makes you awesome? His answer: Andrew. Iacopelli.

We are tentatively leaving on the 15th of January.  Plan on arriving in New Orleans that evening, and leaving New Orleans when I can legally drive again.  Date TBD.  From NO to Austin is about 8 hours.

So the legs from Austin to Oakland are still open.

Also, if you live on the way and want me to stop by and say hi, let me know.


1 comment:

  1. I like to think you put this in, just for me:

    Money (your in!)

    Ahem.

    ReplyDelete